Traveljohn - Camping Urine Bottle!
+ Reply to Thread

Traveljohn - Camping Urine Bottle!

This is a discussion on Traveljohn - Camping Urine Bottle! within the Equipment Related Questions forums, part of the Camping Equipment category; Has anyone come across or used a thing called a Traveljohn. TravelJohn Portable Disposable Urinal I have to admit to ...

angelo is offline Junior Member

Default Traveljohn - Camping Urine Bottle!

Has anyone come across or used a thing called a Traveljohn.
    TravelJohn Portable Disposable Urinal

I have to admit to needing more than one visit to the loo in a night and with a camping trip coming up (first for many years in a tent nt my camper) I have been wondering what to do - is this the answer? No cheap but I am only out for a week. Also they are cheaper on Amazon.

Anyone got any info on them? Any good?

All rewponses treated with the utmost confidentiality of course - yeh right!!!

YEN_POWELL is offline Generalissimo Tea Boy

I had some bought for me as a joke, I just looked dignified as I accepted them and stuck them in the car glove box. Gave one away to my boss (she was delighted), used one to see what it was like, still got the last one somewhere.

The one I used did everything it promised. However, I had a kidney stent fitted for 6 months in 2003, this makes you need to go to the toilet every 10 minutes, camping was a nightmare.

I started taking an empty fabric conditioner bottle for night time use in the tent. Wide neck, plenty of capacity. It gets thrown away at the end of the trip (after emptying).

The stent is long gone, but now when I use the last of a bottle of conditioner, the bottle is kept to one side for the next bike rally or camping trip. Now I don't have to find my trousers and boots in the dark, then climb out into a freezing cold wind like the old days.

DaveS is offline Ex Site Owner
    Blog Entries

My good lady has just bought a SheWee and seems quite pleased with it.
    I'm told it needs some practice though.
    SHEWEE - THE OFFICIAL HOME OF SHEWEE THE PORTABLE URINATING DEVICE FOR WOMEN
    Tentipi Safir 9 CP - Keeping us warm in the night.

Khyam Biker - Keeping me dry for the last few years.

+ Reply to Thread